Friday, October 16, 2009

session 2. my favourite picture


This picture was taken by Michael Nichols, a prominent photographer
from National Geographic magazine and it was taken in September 2008. I like it a lot because there is a baby male Elephant following another elephant.
this age is the only one that we can found the males together with the
herd, because when they get their sexual maturity they go away from the others and
come back only to mate. I like this photo because it shows
a very happy period from elephant's life, without preoccupations and
living with the herd, like when we are kids, we think everything is wonderful, it is like the time of our lives, being happy all day and sleeping on nights.

Another reason why I like this picture are the colors, I think they are great, I love the light from the dawn and the colors from the savanna, they are like the perfect combination.

3 comments:

  1. Nice picture :)
    I like elephants, are very nice
    and the photo is very well taken
    I hope to see you this weekend
    hugs , bye byeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cariwiii
    A very good picture, and you have the reason, that stage of the life is one of the best, no real preocupations, you think that all is great.

    I see you, bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi caroldanceee!!
    your picture is very very nice. this elephants will be in circus jajaja
    bye bye cariwi! =)
    see you xoxo

    ReplyDelete